03 November 2005

More Adoptions Workings

More pictures for our adoption marketing book. The following is probably the last of the protagonist rabbits.



Next we move onto portrayals of various members of our family and bits of illustration that better describes them. For example, can you guess who the next two pix describe?





My wife’s parents are from Oregon, the state is known for its beavers (quit laughing – I get it – this is a faux kid’s book for goodness sake!)



My parents and grandmother are represented by museum going, book reading cats – since they live with something like 10 of the filthy animals. (Okay, I’ll fess up, I live with a couple too.)



My wife’s sibling and wife live in San Francisco and are in a belly-dancing troupe – hence the seals, drums, and jewelry.

No comments: