07 December 2005

My New Computer Stuff

Since I have been hard at work, I have been making lots of money. So I decided to treat myself to some new computer equipment. Here are a couple of photos:
The only new hardware here are the monitors. Dual 20" monsters. It looks much better in real life.

Not quite real life, but a better shot of the monitors. That is a view of my current obsession, EVE Online. It runs in a mode that uses both monitors very well.

Lastly, my new laptop. I finally got one to take with me on trips to the Pacific Northwest. And it is a blazer. I get the second best Dell offered. It is meant as a portable gaming platform. I have spent the last hour taking all the crap that Dell installs on the system standard. That is a real pain.

Dell, your stuff is cheap and good. Your software bloat sux.

5 comments:

zhsy00001 said...

So ... Pretty! ...

Me

CrazyKinux said...

Sweet!!! Now I know what I want for Xmas!!!

How's the playing experience with these 2 puppies? You must be in EVE heavan!!

Celtic Gypsy said...

You every time Kelly reads your blog he comes to this entry just to stare and drool for a while...until the movie he is watching in the background (on his computer) suddenly brings him back to the present reality...then he wipes away a tear and goes back to reading...

obiwanchunn said...

Po kelly.

He needs to get a couple of monitors.

Hey! I have two monitors he can have for free. One 19inch and one 21 inch!

zhsy00001 said...

So ... Pretty (still)