03 October 2005

Burping up Garlic and I Just Thought I Would Share

We celebrated my spouse's birthday today. I'm not supposed to write about her here, so that's all I'll say about that connection.

We had about twelve to fifteen people show up at the Amazon Grill (the one in Westchase). I ate so much garlic/parsley sauce that I am going to still taste it late into the night. I wish I could share it with you, but that is impossible.

[First aside, looking at the paragraph above, I realize just how much I prefer spelling out numbers when they pertain to people. It seems more personable. "Eleven friends" looks better than "11 friends" even though "seventy-two crates" looks better as "72 crates". Oddly enough roman numerals look poor on both, witness: "IX friends" and "LXXII crates". Bleh!]

[Second aside, my buddy, Kelly likes lots of links in blog posts. So I aim to meet his wishes.]

No comments: