03 October 2005

Getting to Know Me

Okay there is a bunch of junk that I am supposed to fill out so people can get to know me. Since I never read anyone’s blogger profile, I assume that no one will read mine.

But here are my current interests:
  • Nagging at Kelly’s soon-to-be wife, Nat
  • Hmmm… That’s about it
  • No, there’s more
  • I play a stupid, juvenile game called Dungeons and Dragons, but I love it
  • I play a stupid, juvenile game called Magic the Gathering, but I love it
  • I watch an insipid television program called Survivor, but I love it
  • I boss people around incessantly at my job, almost to the point of ridiculousness
  • I play a moronic online game called Guild Wars with my wife
  • Like all Houstonians, I go out to eat religiously
Well, that became quite the list there. Oh wait – one more:
  • I like to be mean
But not mean in a “mean” way or even an “average” way (math pun). No, mean in that teasing, flirting, on the verge of pissing you off but not quite getting there kinda mean. I love being that kind of mean.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

WOW! I made the top of the list.